AWS Certified Developer – Associate DVA-C01 Exam Contents
Domain 1: Deployment
- Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
- Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS.
- Deploy serverless applications.
Domain 2: Security
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services.
- Implement encryption using AWS services.
- Implement application authentication and authorization.
Domain 3: Development with AWS Services
- Write code for serverless applications.
- Translate functional requirements into application design.
- Implement application design into application code.
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI.
Domain 4: Refactoring
- Optimize application to best use AWS services and features.
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS.
Domain 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Write code that can be monitored.
- Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production.
Other topics included in 4 the months training
Linux essentials for AWS
This course is designed for the AWS engineers or enthusiasts who want to learn Linux operating system on Amazon Web Services
Get Started withTerraform
Terraform provides the basic knowledge on the usage and implementation of IAC tools to best build your Infrastructure more securely in the cloud.