AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Exam Domains
Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures
- Design a multi-tier architecture solution
- Design highly available and/or fault-tolerant architectures
- Design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
- Choose appropriate resilient storage
Domain 2: Define High-Performing Architectures
- Identify elastic and scalable compute solutions for a workload
- Select high-performing and scalable storage solutions for a workload
- Select high-performing networking solutions for a workload
- Choose high-performing database solutions for a workload
Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design secure access to AWS resources
- Design secure application tiers
- Select appropriate data security options
Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Determine how to design cost-optimized storage.
- Determine how to design cost-optimized compute.
Other topics included in 4 the months training
Linux essentials for AWS
Get Started withTerraform
Terraform provides the basic knowledge on the usage and implementation of IAC tools to best build your Infrastructure more securely in the cloud.